Sunday 24 June 2018 | 10:30am
The popular Prestwold 10K road race returns this Summer as part of the Leicestershire Road Running League (LRRL).
Set over a fast course around the private Prestwold Driving Centre airfield and quiet surrounding country lanes, Prestwold is the perfect race if you're ready to take the step up to 10K or eager for a quick time.
About the race
- open to all: from first time 10k racers to club runners
- chip timing
- race village
- fun run (entries on the day)
- race momento
- water stations on the course
- free parking next to race village and start/finish line
- KM markers
Travel and parking
Prestwold Driving Centre
Free parking next to race village and start/finish line.
ENTRIES NOT YET OPEN
- open to all
- Fun Run entries on the day
- no on the day registrations
- minimum age: 15yrs
A single lap, flat and fast course around the private Prestwold Driving Centre airfield and quiet surrounding country lanes.
The course is well marshalled with a water station.
Download large version of map
- km 0-1: long straight, slight downhill
- km 1-4: lap of the race circuit, mostly flat
- km 4-5: track to Burton road
- km 5-6: Burton Road, 'rolling' country road
- km 6-9: Wymeswold village to Hoton
- km 9-10: through the village and back into the Prestwold Driving Centre, slight downhill to finish
Stalls will be confirmed closer to race day.
Note: Excel file times do not show correctly on some Apple devices.