- Ian Hawley and David Swift-Rollinson took on the Windgather Fell Race, with 13.5 miles and 2500 feet of climbing.
- Jonathan and Natasha Riall were in Valencia (with less rain and flooding hopefully!) for the half marathon.
- Tess Kay was 1st in category at the Cannock Chase Trail Half Marathon.
- Mark Platt, Kirsty Hillier, Ann Hillier and Nigel Hillier were at the Leicestershire Running Festival (running the 10 mile event) with all four finishing in the top 3 of their categories and Kirsty finishing as the 2nd female overall.
- Neil Farguson ran a PB and was 1st in category at Abbey Park parkrun, Terri Cooper was 1st in category at Beacon Hill parkrun and Ian Paramore was 1st in category at Rushcliffe parkrun.
Congratulations to everyone who raced this weekend!
Windgather Fell Race
Ian Hawley 02:19:17
David Swift-Rollinson 02:41:46
Valencia Half Marathon
Jonathan Riall 01:24:59
Natasha Riall 01:30:11
Cannock Chase Trail Half Marathon
Tess Kay 02.22.27 - 1st in category!
Leicestershire Running Festival (10 miles)
Mark Platt 01:07:44 - 2nd in category!
Kirsty Hillier 01.10.53 - 2nd female!
Ann Hillier 01:24:51 - 1st in category!
Nigel Hillier 01:27:59 - 3rd in category!
Abbey Park parkrun
Neil Farguson 00:20:31 - PB and 1st in category!
Bhavesh Mistry 00:22:56
Bangor parkrun, Northern Ireland
Chris Jackson 00:19:34
Beacon Hill Country Park parkrun
Greg Biddle 00:22:25
Rob Phillips 00:23:03
Justine Albert 00:23:07
Martin Mee 00:25:02
Luke Martin 00:25:58
Dawn Storer 00:26:45
Terri Cooper 00:28:36 - 1st in category!
Bill Phillips 00:32:52
Richard Keep 00:19:39
Katy Young 00:31:22
Doddington Hall parkrun
Matt Riley 00:29:53
Fell Foot parkrun, Newby Bridge
Malcolm Cook 00:24:08
Lorna Goodacre 00:27:06
Ian Paramore 00:21:17 - 1st in category!
Paul Bentley 00:27:25
Paul Leaney 00:28:53
Prepared by Ben Spencer